Our self-developed “Restore Image PACS/RIS” complies with HL7, DICOM 3.0 and IHE standards. It provides a secured network for the transmission of patient information, workstations for interpreting and reviewing images, and archives for the storage and retrieval of images and reports. “Restore Image PACS/RIS” integrates advanced visualization, 3D post processing, statistical function, diagnostic report template, etc. It fully connects with radiology, endoscopy,pathology, and nuclear medicine; guarantees cloud security and disaster recovery; and enables interoperability and seamless integration with third-party systems.
1. Modular design and tailored user interface
2. Deep integration of HIS, emergency call and re-check support, multiple check at one registration
3. Multi-condition combination query and color-coded patient classification
4. report comparison, past cases, digital signature and review procedure
5. Flexible window layout, synchronized scrolling and comparison of multiple images in the same window, display of CT/MR position line and tomography positioning
6. Automatic and one-button match, checks and images combination
7.CT, MR linear loading image to ensure switching speed and loading continuity